Hey MIUIers! Good News! Finally, the Mi PC Suite 3.0 is updated to support devices with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and above after 3 years! Do note that this iteration of the software is still in its Beta stage, and hence, some features might not be working.
Features that are not working:
– Files management (Photos, Videos and file browsing).
How to Install MI PC Suite 3.0
1) Download the Mi PC Suite 3.0 Beta installation file from below link!
2) Double Click on it to launch the installer
3) If you want to Change destination folder to C:\, root destination you can change it.
4) Check “Create Desktop Shortcut” by checking the tickbox and press Next
5) Complete installation
6) Uncheck “Launch Mi Phone Assistant”
That’s the main installation done.
Now to the important part > switching everything to English.
7) Download the .zip file from below
8) Open your File explorer > Navigate to C:\MiPhoneAssistant (which was where I asked you to install the software to) or (where you have installed it C:\Program Files (x86)\MiPhoneAssistant).
9) Select “mi_phone_assistant.res” and delete it
10) Go back to where the translated files are downloaded to and extract it into this folder.
11) After extraction is complete, close everything and get ready for the magic when you open it.
** Do note that Mi Account sign-in is required for the software to work. And also you need to activate USB Debugging and Install via USB for PC Suite to work.