Hello,Mi Fans! Getting bored with Stock Android Oreo on your Mi A1 devices? Top 3 Custom ROMs For Mi A1 with amazing features.
So here today I am going to list here some best Custom ROM’s for Mi A1 which are running on Android O and are having many new/extra features which you guys will definitely enjoy. So why wait? Scroll down!
Note: To install/flash the latest TWRP recovery visit here for the full guide.
Disclaimer: It is risky to install any custom ROMs because you need to unlock bootloader and flash different files which may brick your phone if not done in a proper way. Do this on your own risk. Mi Community or I are not responsible for bricked devices.
Top 3 Custom ROMs For Mi A1 with amazing features
1Resurrection Remix Oreo v6.2.0 for Xiaomi Mi A1
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on CM, slim.omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features, brought directly to your Device.
- Enable/Disable Navbar
- Navbar Button
- Customization smartbar
- Navbar Pulse
- Enable/Disable Show Notification Count
- SuperUser Indicator Switch
- Double Tap To sleep Statusbar
- Carrier LabelBattery Bar customization
- Battery Icon Customization(circle/landscape/Potrait and more)
- Battery % Text
- Network Traffic Indicator
- Lockscreen General Shorcuts100+ Icons for Shortcuts
- And many more
- First and the foremost point, remove any kind of security/screen locks. Remove all the fingerprints & set the lock screen lock to none.
- Flash latest Stock Oreo build, along with its firmware.
- Download latest build & gapps.
- Boot into the latest TWRP.
- Wipe system, cache & data.
- Flash the ROM
- Flash twrp installer
- Reboot back to recovery
- Reboot device & enjoy the resurrection
2Official LineageOS 15.1 for Mi A1
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8 (oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability overstock Android for your device LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- Custom charging sounds
- Add left/right virtual directional keys when typing
- Button backlight customization (brightness and timeout) for hardware buttons
- Ambient display (device dependent): pulse notifications when proximity sensor detects a hand waveExtreme power saver to restrict device performance and background activities to save power.
- Can be enabled automatically at 5%, 15%, or 25%.
- Customize the size of the lockscreen pattern
- Directly show PIN entry and skip the swype to unlock screen
- FlipFlap is an app for devices with smart cover support; it allows you to answer, ignore, or end calls and show the time/date through the cover.
- ADB over network
- Advanced location
- Ambient Display
- Download the latest build and GApps
- Reboot to recovery
- Flash the latest build and GApps
- Flash Magisk
3AospExtended ROM V5.8 for Mi A1
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates.
- Substratum Theme Engine
- Omni’s QSHeaders Background
- One Handed UIMicroG
- Grid Recents
- Clock/Date Customizations
- Dashboard Suggestions/Summaries
- (Enable/Disable)D2S On Navbar
- Make sure you are coming from stock oreo or any other oreo rom
- Boot into TWRP for oreo
- Backup each and every partition from TWRP Recovery (Optional)
- Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
- Flash AEX zip
- Flash TWRP installer and reboot to recovery
- Install GAPPS package and latest Magisk
- Wipe cache!
- And at last Reboot to the system!